Connect with us
Read on to find out more on the many ways you can engage with what the foundation offers or write to us at
We're here to answer your questions about archiving and photography practices.
Write to us at the address above.
GET A BIT CLOSER
The AIF collection is housed at our premises in Beirut.
Please check the Visit page for information about what we offer to visitors.
If you'd like to schedule or discuss viewing objects from the collection in person for research or personal reasons, please get in touch at the above address.
We encourage collaborative documentation of the AIF collection.
Help us to make it more accessible and searchable:
* Recognise a street, event, person or photographic process? You can tag items and add comments in the online collection pages.
* Do you have knowledge to share? Enrich the AIF collection by sending us more details about a photographer, collection, event, etc.
* Keen researcher? Help us fill in the gaps in our information on certain collections.
We sometimes launch calls for help documenting a particular item or collection. Check out our homepage or stay tuned to our newsletter for more information.
Or why not volunteer or intern with us, or work with us?
BROADENING OUR REACH
We work with diverse institutions and communities to share photographic and archiving practices with new audiences.
Our engagement work includes:
* Supporting, developing and collaborating on community projects in Lebanon and across the region
* Devising educational programs for all ages
* Group visits to the AIF premises and open days
* Hosting events, and providing speakers or facilitators for your events
* Loaning prints for your community or institutional events and exhibitions
We are always looking out for innovative ways to open up collections and for new collaborations with artists, creative practitioners, community workers, researchers, activists, educators and more.
Please contact us by e-mail with your ideas and suggestions.
CONNECTING YOUR COLLECTION
Do you own or care for a collection or archive?
Whether you simply want to inform us of its existence or would like to discuss possibilities for collaboration or donating your collection, we'd love to hear from you.